Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Star Wars Amigurumi Project

Lucy's photo, not mine.
Now that I've figured out the (very) basics of amigurumi, I've become a bit obsessed. While browsing the interwebz for projects, I came across these Star Wars Characters by Lucy Ravenscar. Aren't they completely fantastic? Not only will the set of 12 keep me busy for a bit, but I just so happen to have a baby sister who loves herself some Star Wars. Perfect! So I purchased the full set from Lucy's Etsy page and she e-mailed me the PDFs within an hour.

I'LL UPDATE AS I FINISH MORE OF THEM.

I jumped in right away, starting with Yoda:
Beyond adorable, he is. The PDF has two version of Yoda - one with a tan body and no robe, and one with a brown body and a tan robe. I merged the two, making a Yoda with a tan body and a brown robe. I'm pretty darn pleased with how he turned out.
                                                    Darth Vader:
                                                    Han Solo:
                                                    Luke Skywalker:
                                                    C3-PO:
                                                    Ewok:
I'm not as pleased with this little guy. The fuzzy fur was difficult to work with and I don't like how his feet turned out. He's still cute, but far from perfect.
                                                    Stormtrooper:
                                                    Princess Leia:
R2-D2:
Chewbacca:
Bobba Fett:
Obi Wan:

No comments:

Post a Comment